HomeAboutContactGalleryFavorite Vendors

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bright beginnings

Hello there!
I have just had the most refreshing weekend! Myself and two fellow amazing stylists I have the pleasure of working with made the trip to Nashville for the much anticipated Fashion Focus Show. Every year in March Nashville hosts thousands of hair stylists, nail technicians,estheticians, and educators with the hopes that we will discover the next big tool, the upcoming trends, and soak in as much education as possible. During the two day event I came across the most exciting booth with hot pink bling, sexual ads, and super trendy eye catching group of professionals. The Dream Catcher Extension booth. I am asked about extensions all the time and hadn't found any I was passionate about until Now! I am so excited to announce that I will become Certified in there techniques this Sunday! I simply cannot wait to become a part of there brand. I will be posting about the adventure and all that I learn. After Sunday clients and brides will be able to book to extend there length, increase volume, or add fun pops of color. So stay tuned! 
Until Sunday! With love!
Kayla

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment