HomeAboutContactGalleryFavorite Vendors

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Senior beauties


Hello! 
Recently I've been working with a photographer who does tons of seniors pictures and boy has this been a new avenue for me. These young women are so gorgeous, young, and trendy it definitely has been a pleasure working with such beautiful canvases. The highly talented photographer is Brandi Kristina Photography. I meet her thru the adorable owner Natalie Belle of Southern Belle Glitz and we totally hit it off. They are both such great girls who absolutely have an eye for making women of all ages feel beautiful. Brandi even photographed me, and I felt beautiful even as big and pregnant as I am! That says a lot! Here's a few of the photos from the sessions! Please feel free to comment on any of your favorite looks or give any feedback you wish! I will be posting some of my latest beauty favs later on this week, along with how toos. 
 
Love and hair !
Kayla Jackson 
Xox
One of myself
And the gorgeous Miss Montecello Kiley in Kentucky! She's so cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment