HomeAboutContactGalleryFavorite Vendors

Monday, August 5, 2013

First Blog Entry!

Hello! My first entry!!! Seems like such a long time coming and I feel like I have so much to share! First, I want to take a min to share some new things I have going on, in addition to my new fab blog of course :) I have recently became a vendor for wedding.com this site is so fun and allows brides to share ideas and plans for there wedding while gaining the opportunity to connect with vendors
.

In addition I am also the newest vendor of Simply Love Studio. That place is so fabulous, I cannot even express how great Sarah Burton and the other vendors are. Simply Love is a resource for brides to go in and get information on preferred vendors in the Lexington area. There are some categories that have multiple vendors, allowing Sarah to put you in contact with the one that best suits the needs of your big day. I have had the pleasure of meeting a few of the vendors and even worked with 2 of them already. Rachel from She Bakes Cakes does stunning designs and most important very tasty cakes! She also has gorgeous long blonde hair which of course I love! Vidyuta, of Five by Five Photography and I worked a wedding at Spindeltop a few weeks ago and man o man I cannot even begin to describe how impressed I was by her. Not only did she take beautiful pictures, she was so patient with all the maids wanting to steal there own images of the bride and all the festivities (we all do it, I may even have been guilty of it myself) but she also helped keep the bride calm and improve the flow of the day. People underestimate the importance of a happy calm bride. It is after all the most important day of your life so whats to stress about!?!!? I simply cannot wait to meet the rest of the group and get more opportunities to work along side them. Photos of the day to share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment